We made cloth face masks from double-layered Combed Cotton 20s, resulting in a soft surfaced face mask that is comfortable to wear in a quite long time.
– Fabric: combed cotton 20S (100% cotton), producing cloth face masks with a relatively dense fabric fiber that protects the user from dust and bacterial/viral particles and is also soft-textured and comfortable to wear (typical of combed cotton fabric).
– Two layers of 100% cotton are capable of filtering 71% of 1-micron particles, and 51-53% of 0.02-micron particles which are smaller particle sizes than coronavirus (based on scientific research at Cambridge University: Davies, et.al (2013), Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness).
Relatively thick masks, weighing ~20 gram, means that one kilogram contains 50 pcs.
– Width of center: 13 cm
– Width of edge: 9 cm
– Length: 20-21 cm
– Cotton straps, with ear loops
– 2 strands of straps, length 33-35 cm per strand
– Cotton straps are flexible so that they are comfortable to wear.