Face masks made from Oxford fabric, which is a cotton blend fabric.
– Fabric: Oxford fabric (Cotton Blend: Cotton & Polyester), producing a cloth face mask with a relatively dense fabric fiber that protects the user from dust and bacterial/viral particles with anti-wrinkle properties (typical of polyester material) yet also soft-textured and comfortable to wear (typical of cotton material).
– One layer of cotton blend fabric is capable of filtering 74% of 1-micron particles (based on scientific research at Cambridge University: Davies, et.al (2013), Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness).
Relatively thick masks, weighing ~20 gram, means that one kilogram contains 50 pcs.
– When folded: 9 x 18 cm
– When expanded: the width of the center is 19 cm
– Cotton straps which are flexible so that they are comfortable to wear
– 4 strands of straps, length 39-40 cm per strand